Once you’ve decided you want to upgrade, the process is simple!
Choose your Studio upgrade path by selecting which edition of Studio 2022 you would like to purchase and which version you are upgrading from.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ to review your order. You can add a Support and Maintenance Agreement (SMA) to receive extra specialist support. Once you’ve made your selection, proceed to checkout.
You will then be prompted to log in to your RWS Account. Use the email address and password you used when you first purchased your RWS software. Enter your payment and billing details to complete your order. Once payment has been received, your license will be available in your RWS Account.
You’re now ready to download, install and activate your new Studio 2022 license.
Installation instructions if you already have Studio 2017/2019/2021 and you upgrade to Studio 2022:
1. Deactivate your current Trados Studio 2017/2019/2021 license(s)
- Go on to your Trados Studio application
- Click on Help > Product Activation > Deactivate
2. Upgrade your license from your RWS Account
- Login to your RWS Account and go to the Licenses section.
- On the left-hand side, you should see "Upgrades" available, marked with a yellow arrow icon. Click on the icon and you will be able to see the Upgrades page.
- Click on the Upgrade button to process the license upgrade. If you have several licenses, please bear in mind that you need to choose the number of user licenses that you wish to upgrade.
- A new licensing code will be generated.
3. Copy the new licensing code and paste it in the Studio 2022 application to activate it.