So why have we decided to release an app and what exactly can you do with it? Let’s take a look.
Why we created the app…
Throughout the year, we hear from you about what you love and what you are not so keen on, in a variety of ways. Whether it’s at a conference, one of our SDL Trados Roadshows or online, you are constantly providing us with useful feedback on our products and services.
One thing we hear about a lot is that we have great product tips and educational resources to help you develop your skills and grow your business. However, you’ve told us you don’t necessarily have the time to read everything, can’t find what you’re looking for or miss an email or social media communication. This is where the idea was hatched for the My SDL Trados app.
By creating My SDL Trados, it enables you to:
- Find all our resources, videos and events in one place
- You constantly have 24/7 access – whether you’re at home, out for a coffee or on a train, plane or automobile
- Get in contact or find support at the click of a button.
What you can do on the app…
With My SDL Trados, you are able to find information whenever you need it, wherever you are. Here are just a few things you can do when you download this app:
- Read or watch product guides and demos
- Register and participate in webinars and SDL events
- Access resources for personal and business development
- Get SDL Trados Studio tips and tricks.
We’ve built this app with your feedback in mind and we hope you enjoy accessing all of these fantastic resources to help develop your career as a translator. What’s even better is the app is now available in English, German and Japanese. If you have any comments or feedback on the app, please tell us in the app (Press ‘i’ then ‘information’) or comment below.