What’s new in Trados Studio and MultiTerm 2022
Trados Studio 2022 delivers better-than-ever synchronization between the desktop application and our cloud platform, new file types that help Studio cater to the widest variety of translation use cases, and hundreds of updates made with the feedback of all of our users in mind.
Watch this webinar recording to see Studio and MultiTerm 2022’s new features and enhancements, including:
- New and enhanced wizards for saving local projects, translation memories and termbases to the cloud
- Support for Microsoft .NET file types for software localization and Multilingual Excel for (not only) gaming localization
- A new Manager view (beta) for a whole new way to work with projects and files
- Updates to MultiTerm and the Trados app ecosystem
- A more powerful online editor and other new cloud features
This content is in English.
Please fill in your details below to watch the webinar recording