How to translate in Trados Studio
With Trados Studio, you can choose to work with file-based or cloud-based projects either in the desktop application or in a browser. So, with so much flexibility, how do you get started?
Watch our webinar recording to learn the basics. We’ll demonstrate:
- How to create a project in the cloud
- How to translate using key functionality in the online editor
- How to seamlessly move between the cloud and the desktop editor
- How to translate using key functionality in the desktop editor
- How to create a project in the desktop application
We'll also explain how you can effectively combine the sophistication of the desktop environment with the power of the cloud to increase your productivity!
This webinar recording is part of the Translation Productivity 101 series designed for translators looking to make the most out of Trados.
This content is in English.
Please fill in your details below to watch the webinar recording