Ideal for any translator who is interested in learning tips and tricks to gain more leverage from their translation resources.
And… for those who want to improve their knowledge of the quality assurance (QA) process, project completion, and post-translation admin. This session will help you:
- Combine working with translation memory (TM), machine translation (MT) and terminology to achieve the best output
- Manage and maintain TMs more efficiently
- Learn the difference between a project TM and a main TM, and what scenarios they are suited for
- Use your client's terminology to produce higher quality translations that require less rework
- How to optimize and save time reviewing translations
- A step-by-step guide through Studio's verification tools to help reduce errors
- Best practices for updating translation memories after a completed project
- How to solve file conversion issues when producing the target documents for your clients
This is an SDL Limited video that is now part of the RWS Group.