Flexibility to work wherever you are
- Translate, review and manage work on the Studio 2021 desktop app when you're in the office
- Move to the cloud when it suits to control your projects on any device, such as a tablet, through Trados Live or the new Trados Live mobile app.
Thumbs up for emoji support
You’ll be ? with this new feature! Save time and ensure source and target text align, as Studio 2021 and Trados Live will now fully preserve emojis when you're translating. Emojis will show as placeholder tags in Studio 2021, and as the actual emoji character in the Trados Live Online Editor, so you can easily see where they appear in the text.
Enhanced support for Unicode 13 has also been introduced, with all used characters (according to the Unicode definition), now being preserved.
Designed to raise your productivity
- Tags containing information about the formatting of your documents, such as font and color, are now automatically inserted into a translation segment
- Improved automation and quality assurance (QA) with the ability to customize your recognition settings for Placeables such as dates, times and currencies
- More powerful search with an upgrade to the Advanced Display Filter
- Enhanced Translation Quality Assessment (TQA) interface.
Personalize your Studio for increased functionality
It's now easier than ever to personalize your Studio. You can access the RWS AppStore directly from Studio 2021 making it faster and easier to find, manage, update, and remove apps with fewer clicks.
Apps are used by thousands of our customers to customize and extend the functionality of Studio to:
- Improve and automate your translation, review or terminology processes
- Connect to third-party machine translation providers
- Fine-tune your verification checks to enhance the quality of your translations.
Choose peace of mind. Choose Trados.
- Keep you ahead through innovation — Together Studio 2021 and Trados Live represent another leap forward in CAT tool innovation from RWS. This is part of our on-going commitment to keep our users ahead of the curve
- Keep you up-to-date with free events and training — From live webinars to local roadshows and in-person training, our community always has access to knowledge to help them succeed in their roles
- Keep you supported through global communities — Online or face-to-face, our global community connects the right people, in the right language, when it matters most. Wherever you are you can always raise questions, find answers, discuss and share ideas with the world’s largest translation software community.