How to activate Language Weaver in Trados Studio
Trados Studio 2022 and 2021
- In the Translation Memory and Automated Translation dialog, select Use… and then Cloud-based resources from the drop-down list.
- In the Cloud-based resources dialog, ensure Machine Translation is selected from the drop-down list.
- Select a Generic – NMT translation model for the language pairs you would like to use.
Alternatively, you can connect to Language Weaver via a free plug-in from the RWS AppStore. Follow the steps in the RWS Community to configure the plug-in.
How to activate Language Weaver in the cloud
Trados Studio 2021 and 2022 users have free access to cloud capabilities, enabling you to move seamlessly between online and offline working. To work with Language Weaver in the cloud, follow these simple steps:
- Then, create a Translation Engine and attach Language Weaver. Head to Resources, select Translation Engines, and choose an existing Translation Engine to edit or select New.
- In the Create a Translation Engine window, select Add Machine Translation Model and choose Language Weaver. Save and close your settings.
- Now attach the Translation Engine as a resource when creating a project. Learn how to create a cloud project here.