There is no content on local website I understand, close this message.
Welcome to the micro homepage!
The page is not available in your local language
Post-Editing Machine Translation
Benefits of the post-editing course
The course is focused on eight areas which illustrate the latest thinking and developments in machine translation and post-editing. The course covers:
- The history of machine translation
- An introduction to neural machine translation technology
- The translator perspective on machine translation
- Developing a content strategy
- Testing and evaluating machine translated output
- Post-editing and MT behaviours
- Gender bias in machine translation
- Linguistic AI innovation
The online eLearning course is supported by an in-depth guide and extensive examples demonstrating MT behaviours across a range of industry verticals and languages.