There is no content on local website I understand, close this message.
Welcome to the micro homepage!
The page is not available in your local language
Creating translation projects in Trados Studio
Sep 08 2022
10:00 AM/ 1 h/
Join this webinar to learn how to set up a translation project in Trados Studio, following step-by-step configuration and reviewing commonly used settings.
During the webinar you will learn the steps to create a translation project on the desktop and in the cloud.
Project set up in Trados Studio covers:
- Adding files for translation, adding or creating translation memories, and termbases
- Reviewing the project and quality assurance (QA) settings
- An overview of batch tasks and reports
- Saving a project template.
Cloud project set up will cover:
- A brief overview of the layout
- How filing, resources and templates are used
- Quick cloud project creation
- Open a cloud project in Studio.
This webinar will be delivered in English. Once you have registered, you will receive details of how you can join this webinar by email from GoToWebinar, our webinar hosting provider.
Senior Field Marketing Executive
This event has passed
Missed it? No worries!
We have plenty of other events you might be interested in. Checkout our lists of upcoming events.See all events