PO Box 234, Vasagatan 1
101 24 Stockholm
The Language Services and Technology market is forecast to turnover US$46.52 billion in 2018 *, which means we are all part of a vibrant and evolving industry, offering exciting opportunities, but also raising some interesting questions to consider;
- How can you make the most of the industry growth opportunities?
- Are you so deep in operational activities that you struggle for quality time to think about the future of your localization team or company?
- Do you know what actions need to be taken to achieve your next stage of development?
- Are you aware of the solutions and technologies that are available to help you make the steps needed to progress?
If you are interested in any of these questions, then the SDL Trados Autumn Roadshow is the place to be.
Using the Localization Maturity Model** as a reference point, SDL will explain which technologies and solutions are available to help you meet these growth challenges. We will consider the role technology plays in helping localization teams and companies to increase their efficiency, meet expected customer demands and manage the ever-expanding volume of assets and resources.
The day's agenda will include:
- A summary of trends driving the industry
- Conclusions from SDL research conducted throughout 2018 into how the industry is evolving
- How SDL solutions including SDL Trados Studio 2019, SDL GroupShare 2017 and SDL MultiTerm Workflow can meet the challenges faced by localization teams of any size or maturity
- PLUS, a full afternoon of product training
Come and meet your SDL team, network with other translation professionals and hear the latest news. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance, which you may be able to use to support your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program.
The SDL Trados Roadshow is always a popular event and places get booked up early. Attendance is free of charge, so don’t wait, book your place now.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
*Common Sense Advisory (CSA) The Language Services Market: 2018
**Common Sense Advisory (CSA) Localization Maturity Model (LMM)