The Trados Academic Partner Program is designed to provide a complete learning environment, making it easy to teach Trados technology. The Program provides:
- Our latest cloud and desktop team translation software
- A flexible solution according to the needs of your institution
- An online Partner community for professors and students
- Guides for setting up the technology and for planning lessons
- E-learning training for our CAT tool software, Trados Studio
- Trados Certification for students
- Discounts on translation software for students and graduates
- Annual top student awards program to motive and reward.
Trados supports over 600 academic institutions worldwide, join our growing community. Download the brief to learn more.
To become an Academic Partner complete the form here.