So why should you attend the SDL Trados Roadshow in 2018? Read on for our top 3 reasons why we think you can’t afford to not attend one of our events this year.
Translation Industry Insights and Business Advice
Throughout the morning, we will share the latest industry insights from our research and how you can apply these findings to your business. The Language Services and Technology market is forecast to turnover US$46.52 billion in 2018, which means we are all part of a vibrant and evolving industry, offering exciting opportunities, but also raises some interesting questions to consider:
- How can you make the most of the industry growth opportunities?
- Are you so deep in operational activities that you struggle for quality time to think about the future of your localization team or company?
- Do you know what actions need to be taken to achieve your next stage of development?
- Are you aware of the solutions and technologies that are available to help you make the steps needed to progress?
Our morning sessions will help you understand how to address these questions and meet these challenges with our technologies and solutions, including:
- 9:40 – 10:05: The Translation Industry – the challenge of growth
- 10:05 – 10:45: Establishing your localization processes from the ground up
- 11:05 – 11:45: Moving your localization processes company-wide and beyond to include partners
- 11:45 – 12:30: A rare chance to think strategically about your company or localization teams’ next steps to growth
We’ve even got an interactive session for you to take part in, which we think you’re going to love! (more details to follow).
A whole afternoon of FREE SDL Trados Studio training
After lunch, the SDL Trados Roadshow shifts focus from presentations to training sessions, giving you the chance to learn more about the new features in SDL Trados Studio 2019. This is a great opportunity to also learn new skills or update your existing knowledge, as these training sessions are for all experience levels.
We also give attendees the opportunity to only attend the afternoon training sessions. Taking a whole day out of the office might not always be possible, so we want to make your roadshow experience as flexible as possible. Once you have signed up for one of our events, you will be given the option in a follow-up email to let us know whether you will be attending all-day or just for the afternoon training sessions.
Networking, networking, networking
Do not underestimate the value of networking. During the day there will be plenty of opportunities for you to network in-between sessions and during lunch. The SDL Trados Roadshow is attended by freelance translators, translation agencies, corporate language departments and students, giving you plenty of opportunity to network with people from across the whole of the translation supply chain.Book your free seat at an SDL Trados Roadshow